Lead HV Commissioning Engineer
Job Posted: 9th March 2020
Location: Brisbane office
Work Type: Full Time
Brandis Industries has an attractive portfolio of current projects and maintenance agreements, plus a strong future pipeline of works and need an experienced Lead HV Commissioning Engineer to lead the delivery of the Portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced Lead HV Commissioning Engineer with successful track records of project delivery.
While the initial focus will be delivery of contracts at hand, the role will be later expanded to include all project phases including prospecting, tender and quote, project close out and handover, plus involvement in business strategy and expansion.
- Experience in electrical system commissioning and maintenance encompassing High Voltage systems is mandatory;
- Electrical engineering qualifications highly desirable;
- Electrical project management experience is highly desirable;
- A thorough understanding of electrical power systems, protection schemes, Protection Relay testing, HV & LV switchgear, Power Transformers and other power system equipment, with experience in SCADA system testing;
- Experience in delivery of site projects including budget reporting, schedule management and handling of variations;
- Ability to provide appropriate leadership of staff and manage project teams;
- Willing to travel interstate or overseas for work as required; and
- Excellent computing and reporting skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead HV Commissioning Engineer to join a fast growing and dynamic business, holding a reputable brand within the industry.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive full time package, commensurate with your skills and experience.
This positions will be based in Caboolture, approx. 30 mins North of Brisbane CBD.
About Brandis Industries
Brandis Industries was established in 2007, providing specialised HV and LV services to the electrical power industry including power generation, power utilities, oil and gas, mining and heavy industry across Australia.
With a team of highly experienced engineers and technicians, Brandis Industries provides a range of services including HV and LV electrical equipment installation services, testing, commissioning, maintenance services and project management.
Working on numerous projects throughout Australia, Brandis Industries is committed to developing solid, long-term client relationships through providing high-quality services in a thorough, professional and timely manner.
How to apply
If you’re proactive and possess the desire to progress your career with the high energy electrical construction and maintenance specialists, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.